Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Here's to You!!!

SCBWI WWA is an amazing region!!! Not just because we live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest or have an incredibly talented and hard working Advisory Committee (which we do...they are truly wonderful), but because we have the most amazing people that make up our region. 

I'm getting married this summer and moving to Idaho (which puts me in the Inland Empire Region). I'm sad to go but excited for a new chapter in my life. I'm handing the Update reins over to Emily Russin who will field all your e-mails and keep the Update running smoothly for all of you. You can get in touch with her through the same update(at)scbwi-washington(dot)org address. 


I joined the Advisory Committee two years ago and have had a fantastic time getting to know people by being the Update Editor. It's so fun to see people at conferences and say, "Oh, nice to put a face with the name" and hear all your good news, ideas and celebrate with you on your writing adventures. I'm very thankful for my time as the Update Editor and want to say thank you to each of you for making the experience unforgettable. Many blessings to each of you and Happy Writing!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Becky! Congratulations and all best wishes for the future! Hugs, Laurie

rollin thomas said...

WOW great new chapter for you. Please go stir the SCBWI pot in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.
Congratulations and best wishes for your new adventure and many thanks for your amazing job well done here.