Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Children's Book Week!

Oops, a day late, but no less enthusiastic....



This week is Children's Book Week. In honor of this nod to what we all doggedly pursue, here's a survey:



1) What was your VERY FAVORITE book from childhood?

2) Who is your VERY FAVORITE children's book character?

3) What children's book do you fervently wish you'd written or illustrated?



Please write any or all responses to the Comments area, and I will re-post group answers next week.


In the meantime, bask in the glow of these momentous seven days! Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bread and Jam for Francis
Lowly Worm
Where The Wild Things Are

HelenL said...

My very favorite book from childhood was "The Wizard of Oz." My favor children's book character is Harriet from "Harriet the Spy." I fervently wish I'd written "Speak" (Laurie Halse Anderson).